Sunday, June 15, 2008

Untitled


I like taking pictures of people in the street because they represent our society, our culture. However, this hobby is really difficult : a lot of them don't like to be photographed and I can understand.
So, I was so glad when I asked this guy if I could take a picture of him. Really cool he told me "yeah sure".
Just for the anecdote, after him, I asked a woman if I could photograph her and she answered : "how much do you pay me?" and I said " hum nothing ... " and she began to yell and insult me... some people are so weird !!!


This guitar guy is good looking and his face is really beautiful. I like his hat... he looks like an artist.
He was alone on a bench , starting to play guitar (good player). His eyes are fixing the top of his instrument and his lips are a little bit pursed which show a man who is concentrated by what he is doing. I like his posture, relaxed and artistic.


The lights are on him... as a star. The background reflects it: a good warm atmosphere.

3 comments:

Ricardo said...

The people who looks just simple are the ones who has a great heart.....
I would like to tell you more about this image but my english writting doesn't help me :)

jbkopstein said...

the colours in this are beautiful; this man looks very interesting and makes me want to know more about him and his story...

jbkopstein said...
This comment has been removed by the author.