Friday, June 13, 2008

Couple


On Tuesday, there was a free concert in front of my building so I decided to go. It was crowded : children, teenagers, adults, seniors and they were all dancing. A great ambiance.


There was this couple who was watching the concert. I thought they were so romantic so I decided to take their picture. They didn't know about it, so they didn't actually pose, they are just natural.
I like the Asian man with his long black hair and the girl with short hair and black nails. They are in the center of the photo so when we look at it, we just see them, as if they were alone in the park.


Their looks are really scrupulous : in comparison with other people in the background, they are just enjoy the music without talking. The relax attitude of this couple, the contrast with the grass and the sky give a glamorous aspect : we can feel their love.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

!!!! I like so much that kind of picture!!!!

Juste par contre (en français car je sais pas le dire en anglais): y a pas mal de "bruit" sur ta photo, mais je ne sais pas si c'est lié au shoot en lui-même (ISO notamment) ou au traitement post-shoot...? C'est peut-être volontaire aussi, non? En tout cas l'impression qu'ils sont seuls est très saisissante d'autant qu'on voit d'autres personnes derrières, mais qui ne semblent pas appartenir au même monde! :D

Oscar said...

I love this picture, especially the facial expressions on the couple. Even though they are physically very close to each other, it looks like there is a psychological space of each of their own, and I think you did a great job catching this scene!

Ricardo said...

I can see a lot of peace in this image, It makes me remember to Woodstock 69
very lovely.... awesome!!!

Mihir Desai said...

The couple pictures are great Margot. From the way you have framed it to how it has been lit, it makes it beautiful.