Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Memorial Day





This year, during Memorial Day, I decided to go to Washington DC. When I arrived there, I was chocked by the numbers of "bickers". Indeed, it was the first time that I saw real American Bickers !


The day after, I was more exited : there was a parade of bickers. So, as a professional ( hum ... yes ... ) I took my camera I decided to click away at them. It was amazing because they all wear the same clothes, they are all so proud of their country and also want to keep in mind the Vietnam War.


That is why, on those images, I emphasize the color of their "badges" they put on their leather jackets. I want to show their devotion for their country and to the war they fought.


1 comment:

Ricardo said...

I like the way as you highlighted their emblems with all these so alive colors, I think that those
emblems or badges are sacred for them and if only you scratch it you are going to have some problems, including the tobacco!!