Monday, June 16, 2008

Couple II

Next Saturday, I went to Central Park. When I arrived there, there was a free festival/concert. And I succeeded in the arena, which made me really glad.
However, it was on the afternoon... so it was raining a lot... thanks god I'm not (yet) sick !!!


There were a lot of people who were dancing, enjoying the present moment. It was a good ambiance.


After the rain passed, I saw a beautiful couple who was holding one another: the guy had his hand on the back of the girl and she had her head on his shoulder... I love to capture such a romantic instant like that !!

2 comments:

jbkopstein said...

i like these photos; the couple is so taken in the moment and your photo is candid, therefore they are clearlY in love ;)i also like the black and white.

Matias said...

Bella !!!!