Sunday, June 15, 2008

Band


Last Saturday, before leaving for Central Park, I decided to visit Astor Place (thanks Kerry ;) ) and its area.
It was so amazing: Kerry told me it was like San Fransisco ... If San Fransisco looks like that, I will take my bag and settle there !!!
There is a lot of different people: some "hippies", "punks", "grunges" ... I love it.


There is also a Park (sorry I don't remember its name). It is where I took this picture.
A band was playing a kind of old-fashioned music ... so cool ! That is why I put this vintage effect.


In my opinion, this picture reflects NYC: you can always meet new people, with new look, new(or old) music... and they have a lot to teach you.

NYC is definitely unpredictable !!!

2 comments:

Ricardo said...

wow, where did you take this pic???, they seems like they play so good, just looking them you can
hear everything a good melody as if i was there sat next to them. I love the old look that
you gave to the image

K.P. said...

Tompkins Square Park...If you liked it you'll love Berkeley and San Francisco (Haight/Ashbury area especially). I like the effect you used on this photo.